Frequently Asked Questions
SELECTING THE CORRECT PEN REFILL
- Which refill do I use for my pen?
- Please click on the following link to utilize our Refill Wizard. The Refill Wizard will ask you a few simple questions that will allow us to recommend the correct refill for your pen.
- My refill says “Schmidt safety ceramic roller non-dry refill” – Which refill do I use for my pen?
- The correct refill is the RF03. Order Now.
- Will your pen refills work with any brand of pen?
- Absolutely! FreeRefill.com pen refills are of the highest quality. Our pen refills utilize only the best hardware and inks. Refill Wizard.
- Rollerball or Ballpoint?
- We recommend that you try the Refill Wizard.
- If you still have questions after using the Refill Wizard, we offer the following guidelines:
- A Rollerball will ALWAYS have a cap to seal the tip and prevent the ink from drying up whereas Ballpoints will often need only a twist or click to hide the tip.
Rollerballs will appear wet and will bleed into anything it touches, whereas Ballpoints will appear dry and will not bleed, but will smear.
- I have already used the Refill Wizard and I am still unsure which refill to order? Please help!
- Please Contact Us for further assistance.
- Are “fine” point refills available?
- Through this special offer, ONLY medium point refills are available. Due to the high quality of our refills, we are certain that you will be satisfied with our medium point refills.
ORDERING & DELIVERY OF YOUR FREE REFILLS
- Can I pay by check or money order?
- Sorry, FreeRefill.com accepts only credit card orders.
- What credit cards do you accept?
- Visa, MasterCard and American Express are the only credit cards accepted for payment by FreeRefill.com.
- Do I have to give my credit card information over the internet?
- No. You can print out your completed order form and FAX it to the FreeRefill.com Customer Support Center at 714-675-6220.
- Unique Code? What is it and what do I do with it?
- This code is for internal use only and IS NOT NECESSARY to receive your FREE refills. However, when ordering your refills you may enter the Unique Code in the space provided on the order form (checkout page).
- When will my order ship?
- FreeRefill.com typically processes and ships an order within 72 business hours of receipt. Please note that orders placed over the weekend are not processed until the next business day.
- How will my order ship?
- FreeRefill.com ships all orders First Class with the USPS (United States Postal Service). Delivery time will vary based upon your distance from our location in California.
- How much does shipping cost?
- FreeRefill.com charges only $4.95 shipping and handling for each package of five or six pen refills.
- Do you ship to countries other than the United States?
- Yes. At this time, we only ship to addresses within the United States and Canada.
- Can I cancel my order once it has been placed?
- FreeRefill.com processes orders immediately after they are placed. We are only able to cancel orders which have not yet shipped. To inquire about canceling an order, please use our Contact Us form.
OUR QUALITY & GUARANTEE
- What is the quality of FreeRefill.com pen refills?
- FreeRefill.com pen refills are of the highest quality. Our pen refills utilize only the best hardware and inks. All pen refills are subjected to rigorous quality control procedures prior to shipment, guaranteeing our customers a positive experience from each and every one of our pen refills.
- Are your pen refills guaranteed?
- All Free Refill transactions are 100% guaranteed. To read the complete details of our guarantee please visit FreeRefill.com Guarantee.
- How do I contact FreeRefill.com?
- Please use our Contact Us form.